Internist Jessica Kuester joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Jessica Kuester, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kuester’s clinical interests include primary care geriatrics, care transitions between practice settings, dementia and polypharmacy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kuester completed a fellowship in geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008, Dr. Kuester completed a residency in internal medicine at MCW. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in 2004.
Dr. Kuester received the Charles L. Junkerman, M.D., Award in 2011 from her peers in recognition of her commitment to the highest standards of ethics, patient management, and respect for each individual’s dignity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers