Internist Jessica Kuester joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Jessica Kuester, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kuester’s clinical interests include primary care geriatrics, care transitions between practice settings, dementia and polypharmacy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kuester completed a fellowship in geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008, Dr. Kuester completed a residency in internal medicine at MCW. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in 2004.
Dr. Kuester received the Charles L. Junkerman, M.D., Award in 2011 from her peers in recognition of her commitment to the highest standards of ethics, patient management, and respect for each individual’s dignity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference