Internist Jessica Kuester joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Jessica Kuester, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kuester’s clinical interests include primary care geriatrics, care transitions between practice settings, dementia and polypharmacy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kuester completed a fellowship in geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008, Dr. Kuester completed a residency in internal medicine at MCW. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in 2004.
Dr. Kuester received the Charles L. Junkerman, M.D., Award in 2011 from her peers in recognition of her commitment to the highest standards of ethics, patient management, and respect for each individual’s dignity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned