Internist Jessica Kuester joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Jessica Kuester, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kuester’s clinical interests include primary care geriatrics, care transitions between practice settings, dementia and polypharmacy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kuester completed a fellowship in geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008, Dr. Kuester completed a residency in internal medicine at MCW. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in 2004.
Dr. Kuester received the Charles L. Junkerman, M.D., Award in 2011 from her peers in recognition of her commitment to the highest standards of ethics, patient management, and respect for each individual’s dignity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study