Internist Jessica Kuester joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Jessica Kuester, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kuester’s clinical interests include primary care geriatrics, care transitions between practice settings, dementia and polypharmacy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kuester completed a fellowship in geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008, Dr. Kuester completed a residency in internal medicine at MCW. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in 2004.
Dr. Kuester received the Charles L. Junkerman, M.D., Award in 2011 from her peers in recognition of her commitment to the highest standards of ethics, patient management, and respect for each individual’s dignity.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military