First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa has installed a Little Free Library at the front of their Church right on Church Street. (1511 Church Street)
The library belongs to everyone, neighbors and church members alike. Anyone is welcome to leave a favorite book or borrow one.
Church member, Charlie Wakefield, designed and made the library. A group of women in the church spearheaded the idea.
Stop by and see if there is a book you might enjoy reading! For more information on what is happening at our church, check out our website at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids