First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa has installed a Little Free Library at the front of their Church right on Church Street. (1511 Church Street)
The library belongs to everyone, neighbors and church members alike. Anyone is welcome to leave a favorite book or borrow one.
Church member, Charlie Wakefield, designed and made the library. A group of women in the church spearheaded the idea.
Stop by and see if there is a book you might enjoy reading! For more information on what is happening at our church, check out our website at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?