First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa has installed a Little Free Library at the front of their Church right on Church Street. (1511 Church Street)
The library belongs to everyone, neighbors and church members alike. Anyone is welcome to leave a favorite book or borrow one.
Church member, Charlie Wakefield, designed and made the library. A group of women in the church spearheaded the idea.
Stop by and see if there is a book you might enjoy reading! For more information on what is happening at our church, check out our website at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements