First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa has installed a Little Free Library at the front of their Church right on Church Street. (1511 Church Street)
The library belongs to everyone, neighbors and church members alike. Anyone is welcome to leave a favorite book or borrow one.
Church member, Charlie Wakefield, designed and made the library. A group of women in the church spearheaded the idea.
Stop by and see if there is a book you might enjoy reading! For more information on what is happening at our church, check out our website at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo