As an award-winning designer, Alaina Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she imagines and creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work.
At her Saturday, October 20 trunk show (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.), Alaina will preview her fall and winter collection. A fashion show highlighting the day-into-evening versatility of the collection will be held at 1 p.m. No RSVP is necessary. Attendees may register to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
The Dooryard Gallery is located in Village Court at 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove (behind BMO Harris Bank). Call 262.780.8778 for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation