As an award-winning designer, Alaina Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she imagines and creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work.
At her Saturday, October 20 trunk show (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.), Alaina will preview her fall and winter collection. A fashion show highlighting the day-into-evening versatility of the collection will be held at 1 p.m. No RSVP is necessary. Attendees may register to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
The Dooryard Gallery is located in Village Court at 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove (behind BMO Harris Bank). Call 262.780.8778 for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?