As an award-winning designer, Alaina Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she imagines and creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work.
At her Saturday, October 20 trunk show (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.), Alaina will preview her fall and winter collection. A fashion show highlighting the day-into-evening versatility of the collection will be held at 1 p.m. No RSVP is necessary. Attendees may register to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
The Dooryard Gallery is located in Village Court at 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove (behind BMO Harris Bank). Call 262.780.8778 for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned