As an award-winning designer, Alaina Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she imagines and creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work.
At her Saturday, October 20 trunk show (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.), Alaina will preview her fall and winter collection. A fashion show highlighting the day-into-evening versatility of the collection will be held at 1 p.m. No RSVP is necessary. Attendees may register to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
The Dooryard Gallery is located in Village Court at 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove (behind BMO Harris Bank). Call 262.780.8778 for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers