As an award-winning designer, Alaina Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she imagines and creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work.
At her Saturday, October 20 trunk show (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.), Alaina will preview her fall and winter collection. A fashion show highlighting the day-into-evening versatility of the collection will be held at 1 p.m. No RSVP is necessary. Attendees may register to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
The Dooryard Gallery is located in Village Court at 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove (behind BMO Harris Bank). Call 262.780.8778 for directions and more information.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"