Simons Electrical Systems of Waukesha is proud to announce their recent completion of the mechanical renovation of Milwaukee’s East Side Landmark, Vitucci’s ( www.vituccis.com ). Simons Electrical Systems faced the challenge of bringing Vitucci’s into the 21st century without compromising the history and charm of the 78 year old business.
Vitucci’s underwent a major interior and exterior renovation from top to bottom. Simons Electrical Systems was responsible for the design and implementation of the Front Bar Heating and Air Conditioning, which included Remote Monitoring and Temperature Control via Internet access, along with new ductwork and an Energy Saving Economizer System. Electrical remodeling of the Front Bar included; new Energy Efficient LED indoor lighting, Front Bar Sound System with DJ Audio Visual Stations and Big Screen HDTV’s, and New Surveillance Cameras,. Exterior renovations included new patio lights and outdoor heaters.
To serve any sized Commercial, Municipal, Residential or Industrial Customer, Simons Electrical Systems has a Full Service Electrical Division, Heating and Air Conditioning Division and Structured Cabling Division.
With Simons Electrical Systems, Service Is Our Strength.
For further information, please contact Simons Electrical Systems at (262) 542-2720, email@example.com or go to www.simonselectric.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014