The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Working adults, looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree, can attend Concordia University Wisconsin Miller Park Way Center's “Get Started Night” on Oct. 25 from 4 to 7 p.m.
The Miller Park Way Center is located at 1670 Miller Park Way in West Milwaukee.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. Future “Get Started Night” events will take place on Jan. 31, and May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable to attend Oct. 25.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military