The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Working adults, looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree, can attend Concordia University Wisconsin Miller Park Way Center's “Get Started Night” on Oct. 25 from 4 to 7 p.m.
The Miller Park Way Center is located at 1670 Miller Park Way in West Milwaukee.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. Future “Get Started Night” events will take place on Jan. 31, and May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable to attend Oct. 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned