Anesthesiologist Nirja Shah joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Nirja P. Shah, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph (labor and delivery suite).
Board-certified in anesthesia, Dr. Shah’s clinical interests include difficult airway management, obstetric anesthesia and congenital heart disease in obstetric anesthesia.
Dr. Shah completed a fellowship in obstetric anesthesia at MCW prior to joining the faculty there. She also enhanced her teaching skills as a clinical instructor in MCW’s department of anesthesiology.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2006, Dr. Shah completed a residency in anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event