Anesthesiologist Nirja Shah joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Nirja P. Shah, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph (labor and delivery suite).
Board-certified in anesthesia, Dr. Shah’s clinical interests include difficult airway management, obstetric anesthesia and congenital heart disease in obstetric anesthesia.
Dr. Shah completed a fellowship in obstetric anesthesia at MCW prior to joining the faculty there. She also enhanced her teaching skills as a clinical instructor in MCW’s department of anesthesiology.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2006, Dr. Shah completed a residency in anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study