Anesthesiologist Nirja Shah joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Nirja P. Shah, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph (labor and delivery suite).
Board-certified in anesthesia, Dr. Shah’s clinical interests include difficult airway management, obstetric anesthesia and congenital heart disease in obstetric anesthesia.
Dr. Shah completed a fellowship in obstetric anesthesia at MCW prior to joining the faculty there. She also enhanced her teaching skills as a clinical instructor in MCW’s department of anesthesiology.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2006, Dr. Shah completed a residency in anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS