Anesthesiologist Nirja Shah joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Nirja P. Shah, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph (labor and delivery suite).
Board-certified in anesthesia, Dr. Shah’s clinical interests include difficult airway management, obstetric anesthesia and congenital heart disease in obstetric anesthesia.
Dr. Shah completed a fellowship in obstetric anesthesia at MCW prior to joining the faculty there. She also enhanced her teaching skills as a clinical instructor in MCW’s department of anesthesiology.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2006, Dr. Shah completed a residency in anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse