Anesthesiologist Nirja Shah joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Nirja P. Shah, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph (labor and delivery suite).
Board-certified in anesthesia, Dr. Shah’s clinical interests include difficult airway management, obstetric anesthesia and congenital heart disease in obstetric anesthesia.
Dr. Shah completed a fellowship in obstetric anesthesia at MCW prior to joining the faculty there. She also enhanced her teaching skills as a clinical instructor in MCW’s department of anesthesiology.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2006, Dr. Shah completed a residency in anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference