Dermatology Researcher Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He has a broad background in animal models of human cancers with specific training and expertise in prostate cancer and skin cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Before joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jeong was an assistant professor of research at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his fellowship in medical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School in Boston in 2008.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in microbiology and immunology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla., in 2003. Dr. Jeong earned his Master of Science in biology from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Ill., in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Sung Kyun Kwan University in Seoul, South Korea in 1991.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder