Dermatology Researcher Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He has a broad background in animal models of human cancers with specific training and expertise in prostate cancer and skin cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Before joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jeong was an assistant professor of research at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his fellowship in medical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School in Boston in 2008.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in microbiology and immunology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla., in 2003. Dr. Jeong earned his Master of Science in biology from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Ill., in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Sung Kyun Kwan University in Seoul, South Korea in 1991.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements