Dermatology Researcher Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He has a broad background in animal models of human cancers with specific training and expertise in prostate cancer and skin cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Before joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jeong was an assistant professor of research at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his fellowship in medical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School in Boston in 2008.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in microbiology and immunology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla., in 2003. Dr. Jeong earned his Master of Science in biology from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Ill., in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Sung Kyun Kwan University in Seoul, South Korea in 1991.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers