Dermatology Researcher Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He has a broad background in animal models of human cancers with specific training and expertise in prostate cancer and skin cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Before joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jeong was an assistant professor of research at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his fellowship in medical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School in Boston in 2008.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in microbiology and immunology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla., in 2003. Dr. Jeong earned his Master of Science in biology from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Ill., in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Sung Kyun Kwan University in Seoul, South Korea in 1991.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry