Dermatology Researcher Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
Hyeongnam (Joseph) Jeong, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He has a broad background in animal models of human cancers with specific training and expertise in prostate cancer and skin cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Before joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jeong was an assistant professor of research at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his fellowship in medical oncology at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School in Boston in 2008.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in microbiology and immunology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Okla., in 2003. Dr. Jeong earned his Master of Science in biology from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Ill., in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Sung Kyun Kwan University in Seoul, South Korea in 1991.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room