Come and enjoy St. Matthew's Lutheran Church's Annual Sustainability Fair.
Join us to support sustainable living now and for future generations.
Saturday, October 20th, 2012, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213
Local Food Products – Jams, Jellies, Honey etc.
Unique Goods From Around the World
Gluten Free Items
Bake Sale for Hunger
Hand-Crafted Gift Items: jewelry, mittens, cork trivets, vases, cards, & more
Featured vendors: Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners, B. Green, Madam J’s, and Trails to Bridges will beguile you with their wares of jewelry, eco friendly products, accessories, healthy living items, children’s gifts, home décor, coffee, chocolate, many more surprises!
Soup & Salad Lunch 11:30 – 1:00
Lunch price: $6 for adults; $3 for children; Available at the door
The lunch will feature locally produced food to support sustainability. Sustainability refers to meeting present needs without compromising ability of future generations to meet their needs.
Proceeds benefit our Meal Outreach Ministry which focuses on “Rescuing food to rescue souls.”
For more information, call (414) 774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease