Come and enjoy St. Matthew's Lutheran Church's Annual Sustainability Fair.
Join us to support sustainable living now and for future generations.
Saturday, October 20th, 2012, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213
Local Food Products – Jams, Jellies, Honey etc.
Unique Goods From Around the World
Gluten Free Items
Bake Sale for Hunger
Hand-Crafted Gift Items: jewelry, mittens, cork trivets, vases, cards, & more
Featured vendors: Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners, B. Green, Madam J’s, and Trails to Bridges will beguile you with their wares of jewelry, eco friendly products, accessories, healthy living items, children’s gifts, home décor, coffee, chocolate, many more surprises!
Soup & Salad Lunch 11:30 – 1:00
Lunch price: $6 for adults; $3 for children; Available at the door
The lunch will feature locally produced food to support sustainability. Sustainability refers to meeting present needs without compromising ability of future generations to meet their needs.
Proceeds benefit our Meal Outreach Ministry which focuses on “Rescuing food to rescue souls.”
For more information, call (414) 774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You