Come and enjoy St. Matthew's Lutheran Church's Annual Sustainability Fair.
Join us to support sustainable living now and for future generations.
Saturday, October 20th, 2012, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213
Local Food Products – Jams, Jellies, Honey etc.
Unique Goods From Around the World
Gluten Free Items
Bake Sale for Hunger
Hand-Crafted Gift Items: jewelry, mittens, cork trivets, vases, cards, & more
Featured vendors: Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners, B. Green, Madam J’s, and Trails to Bridges will beguile you with their wares of jewelry, eco friendly products, accessories, healthy living items, children’s gifts, home décor, coffee, chocolate, many more surprises!
Soup & Salad Lunch 11:30 – 1:00
Lunch price: $6 for adults; $3 for children; Available at the door
The lunch will feature locally produced food to support sustainability. Sustainability refers to meeting present needs without compromising ability of future generations to meet their needs.
Proceeds benefit our Meal Outreach Ministry which focuses on “Rescuing food to rescue souls.”
For more information, call (414) 774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential