Family medicine specialist Jennifer Hanson joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee staff
Jennifer Hanson, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Columbia-St. Mary’s Family Health Center and Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee. Her clinical interests include women’s health.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Hanson completed a residency in family medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2005.
Dr. Hanson received the H. James Hamm, M.D., Humanitarian Award in 2011from MCW in recognition of her commitment to family medicine and community service. She has volunteered at Columbia-St. Mary’s Community-based Chronic Disease Management Clinic since 2010. As a medical student, she began volunteering at the MCW/Columbia-St. Mary’s free Saturday Clinic for the Uninsured in 2005, and now serves as a volunteer physician at the clinic.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22