Family medicine specialist Jennifer Hanson joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee staff
Jennifer Hanson, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Columbia-St. Mary’s Family Health Center and Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee. Her clinical interests include women’s health.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Hanson completed a residency in family medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2005.
Dr. Hanson received the H. James Hamm, M.D., Humanitarian Award in 2011from MCW in recognition of her commitment to family medicine and community service. She has volunteered at Columbia-St. Mary’s Community-based Chronic Disease Management Clinic since 2010. As a medical student, she began volunteering at the MCW/Columbia-St. Mary’s free Saturday Clinic for the Uninsured in 2005, and now serves as a volunteer physician at the clinic.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military