Family medicine specialist Jennifer Hanson joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee staff
Jennifer Hanson, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Columbia-St. Mary’s Family Health Center and Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee. Her clinical interests include women’s health.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Hanson completed a residency in family medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2005.
Dr. Hanson received the H. James Hamm, M.D., Humanitarian Award in 2011from MCW in recognition of her commitment to family medicine and community service. She has volunteered at Columbia-St. Mary’s Community-based Chronic Disease Management Clinic since 2010. As a medical student, she began volunteering at the MCW/Columbia-St. Mary’s free Saturday Clinic for the Uninsured in 2005, and now serves as a volunteer physician at the clinic.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned