Family medicine specialist Jennifer Hanson joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee staff
Jennifer Hanson, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Columbia-St. Mary’s Family Health Center and Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee. Her clinical interests include women’s health.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Hanson completed a residency in family medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2005.
Dr. Hanson received the H. James Hamm, M.D., Humanitarian Award in 2011from MCW in recognition of her commitment to family medicine and community service. She has volunteered at Columbia-St. Mary’s Community-based Chronic Disease Management Clinic since 2010. As a medical student, she began volunteering at the MCW/Columbia-St. Mary’s free Saturday Clinic for the Uninsured in 2005, and now serves as a volunteer physician at the clinic.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council