Clinical Psychologist Jennifer Hoag joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Jennifer Hoag, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Within clinical psychology, Dr. Hoag specializes in therapies and behavioral interventions designed to help children and adolescents adjust to life with chronic disease. Her research interests include investigating quality of life perceptions in pediatric cancer survivors, and the impact of bone marrow transplant on sibling donors.
Prior to joining the department of pediatrics, Dr. Hoag was an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at MCW. She completed a fellowship in the hematology/oncology and bone marrow transplant division of MCW’s pediatrics department in 2009.
Dr. Hoag earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago in 2007. She earned her Master of Science degree psychology also from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup