Clinical Psychologist Jennifer Hoag joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Jennifer Hoag, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Within clinical psychology, Dr. Hoag specializes in therapies and behavioral interventions designed to help children and adolescents adjust to life with chronic disease. Her research interests include investigating quality of life perceptions in pediatric cancer survivors, and the impact of bone marrow transplant on sibling donors.
Prior to joining the department of pediatrics, Dr. Hoag was an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at MCW. She completed a fellowship in the hematology/oncology and bone marrow transplant division of MCW’s pediatrics department in 2009.
Dr. Hoag earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago in 2007. She earned her Master of Science degree psychology also from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!