Clinical Psychologist Jennifer Hoag joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Jennifer Hoag, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Within clinical psychology, Dr. Hoag specializes in therapies and behavioral interventions designed to help children and adolescents adjust to life with chronic disease. Her research interests include investigating quality of life perceptions in pediatric cancer survivors, and the impact of bone marrow transplant on sibling donors.
Prior to joining the department of pediatrics, Dr. Hoag was an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at MCW. She completed a fellowship in the hematology/oncology and bone marrow transplant division of MCW’s pediatrics department in 2009.
Dr. Hoag earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago in 2007. She earned her Master of Science degree psychology also from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, in 2000.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo