Clinical Psychologist Jennifer Hoag joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Jennifer Hoag, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Within clinical psychology, Dr. Hoag specializes in therapies and behavioral interventions designed to help children and adolescents adjust to life with chronic disease. Her research interests include investigating quality of life perceptions in pediatric cancer survivors, and the impact of bone marrow transplant on sibling donors.
Prior to joining the department of pediatrics, Dr. Hoag was an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at MCW. She completed a fellowship in the hematology/oncology and bone marrow transplant division of MCW’s pediatrics department in 2009.
Dr. Hoag earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago in 2007. She earned her Master of Science degree psychology also from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room