Clinical Psychologist Jennifer Hoag joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Jennifer Hoag, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Within clinical psychology, Dr. Hoag specializes in therapies and behavioral interventions designed to help children and adolescents adjust to life with chronic disease. Her research interests include investigating quality of life perceptions in pediatric cancer survivors, and the impact of bone marrow transplant on sibling donors.
Prior to joining the department of pediatrics, Dr. Hoag was an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at MCW. She completed a fellowship in the hematology/oncology and bone marrow transplant division of MCW’s pediatrics department in 2009.
Dr. Hoag earned her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago in 2007. She earned her Master of Science degree psychology also from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2004, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan