Pediatrician Tanritai Wyllie joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tanritai Wyllie, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Downtown Health Center in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in pediatrics, her clinical interests include healthcare access disparities in Milwaukee, asthma care and nutrition.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wyllie completed a residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She was selected to serve as chief resident in her final year.
Dr. Wyllie earned her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology and music performance from the University of Wisconsin in Madison in 2004.
An accomplished musician, Dr. Wyllie was the principal violist for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s University Community Orchestra from 2008-2010. She also performed with the Madison Symphony Orchestra while in medical school.
In 2011, Dr. Wyllie took on leadership roles with Children’s Hospital’s Inpatient Emergency Department/Trauma Center executive committee and Code 7 committee.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse