Pediatrician Tanritai Wyllie joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tanritai Wyllie, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Downtown Health Center in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in pediatrics, her clinical interests include healthcare access disparities in Milwaukee, asthma care and nutrition.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wyllie completed a residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She was selected to serve as chief resident in her final year.
Dr. Wyllie earned her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology and music performance from the University of Wisconsin in Madison in 2004.
An accomplished musician, Dr. Wyllie was the principal violist for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s University Community Orchestra from 2008-2010. She also performed with the Madison Symphony Orchestra while in medical school.
In 2011, Dr. Wyllie took on leadership roles with Children’s Hospital’s Inpatient Emergency Department/Trauma Center executive committee and Code 7 committee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class