Internist Agnes Libot joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Agnes Libot, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Dr. Libot’s clinical interests include gastroenterology and hepatology. She is currently involved in a study to compare the screening, management and mortality outcomes of liver cancer patients at a Veterans Affairs clinic versus a non-Veterans Affairs clinic.
After earning her M.D. from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, in 2009, Dr. Libot completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22