Internist Agnes Libot joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Agnes Libot, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Dr. Libot’s clinical interests include gastroenterology and hepatology. She is currently involved in a study to compare the screening, management and mortality outcomes of liver cancer patients at a Veterans Affairs clinic versus a non-Veterans Affairs clinic.
After earning her M.D. from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, in 2009, Dr. Libot completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde