Internist Agnes Libot joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Agnes Libot, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Dr. Libot’s clinical interests include gastroenterology and hepatology. She is currently involved in a study to compare the screening, management and mortality outcomes of liver cancer patients at a Veterans Affairs clinic versus a non-Veterans Affairs clinic.
After earning her M.D. from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, in 2009, Dr. Libot completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series