Internist Agnes Libot joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Agnes Libot, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Dr. Libot’s clinical interests include gastroenterology and hepatology. She is currently involved in a study to compare the screening, management and mortality outcomes of liver cancer patients at a Veterans Affairs clinic versus a non-Veterans Affairs clinic.
After earning her M.D. from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, in 2009, Dr. Libot completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available