Internist Dawn Wolfgram joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Dawn F. Wolfgram, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (nephrology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wolfgram’s clinical interests include geriatric nephrology, home dialysis, and electrolyte disorders. Her previous research has included the effects of diuretics on kidney stone prevention and renal recovery in cases of acute kidney injury. Currently she is focusing on outcomes in geriatric patients with end-stage renal disease and expanding access to home dialysis for patients.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Wolfgram completed a fellowship in nephrology at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2007, Dr. Wolfgram completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor, Mich. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in molecular and cellular biology and psychology from the University of Wisconsin in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference