Internist Dawn Wolfgram joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Dawn F. Wolfgram, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (nephrology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wolfgram’s clinical interests include geriatric nephrology, home dialysis, and electrolyte disorders. Her previous research has included the effects of diuretics on kidney stone prevention and renal recovery in cases of acute kidney injury. Currently she is focusing on outcomes in geriatric patients with end-stage renal disease and expanding access to home dialysis for patients.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Wolfgram completed a fellowship in nephrology at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2007, Dr. Wolfgram completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor, Mich. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in molecular and cellular biology and psychology from the University of Wisconsin in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!