The Milwaukee Festival Brass, under the direction of Dr. Mark Taylor, is opening the 2012-2013 concert season with:
Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Ave.; Wauwatosa, WI
Founded in 1986, the Milwaukee Festival Brass features 35 brass and percussion players, is the only area British Brass Band, and presents dynamic, exciting and varied programs of band classics, opera and stage themes, marches and popular music. In this season opening concert, entitled "Homecoming", The Milwaukee Festival Brass will be performing "Paganini Variations" by Phillip Wilby, "October Variations" by Eric Ball, "The Homecoming (Dehwelans)" by Geoff Richards, and others, as well as solo features for Eb tuba and cornet.
For more information on the performance, the Milwaukee Festival Brass, as well as tickets, please go to www.mfbrass.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park