The Milwaukee Festival Brass, under the direction of Dr. Mark Taylor, is opening the 2012-2013 concert season with:
Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Ave.; Wauwatosa, WI
Founded in 1986, the Milwaukee Festival Brass features 35 brass and percussion players, is the only area British Brass Band, and presents dynamic, exciting and varied programs of band classics, opera and stage themes, marches and popular music. In this season opening concert, entitled "Homecoming", The Milwaukee Festival Brass will be performing "Paganini Variations" by Phillip Wilby, "October Variations" by Eric Ball, "The Homecoming (Dehwelans)" by Geoff Richards, and others, as well as solo features for Eb tuba and cornet.
For more information on the performance, the Milwaukee Festival Brass, as well as tickets, please go to www.mfbrass.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder