The Milwaukee Festival Brass, under the direction of Dr. Mark Taylor, is opening the 2012-2013 concert season with:
Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Ave.; Wauwatosa, WI
Founded in 1986, the Milwaukee Festival Brass features 35 brass and percussion players, is the only area British Brass Band, and presents dynamic, exciting and varied programs of band classics, opera and stage themes, marches and popular music. In this season opening concert, entitled "Homecoming", The Milwaukee Festival Brass will be performing "Paganini Variations" by Phillip Wilby, "October Variations" by Eric Ball, "The Homecoming (Dehwelans)" by Geoff Richards, and others, as well as solo features for Eb tuba and cornet.
For more information on the performance, the Milwaukee Festival Brass, as well as tickets, please go to www.mfbrass.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup