Internist Jawad Hussain joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jawad Hussain, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He treats inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
After earning his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006, Dr. Hussain completed a residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center in New York in 2012.
His research interests are in bench and clinical research in the field of hematology/oncology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?