Internist Jawad Hussain joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jawad Hussain, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He treats inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
After earning his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006, Dr. Hussain completed a residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center in New York in 2012.
His research interests are in bench and clinical research in the field of hematology/oncology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale