Internist Jawad Hussain joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jawad Hussain, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He treats inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
After earning his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006, Dr. Hussain completed a residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center in New York in 2012.
His research interests are in bench and clinical research in the field of hematology/oncology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned