Internist Jawad Hussain joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jawad Hussain, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He treats inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
After earning his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006, Dr. Hussain completed a residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center in New York in 2012.
His research interests are in bench and clinical research in the field of hematology/oncology.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM