Internist Jawad Hussain joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jawad Hussain, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He treats inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
After earning his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2006, Dr. Hussain completed a residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center in New York in 2012.
His research interests are in bench and clinical research in the field of hematology/oncology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- A new use for older drugs to target the spread of breast cancer
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- YOGA BENEFIT for META HOUSE
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- FREE Health Screening to Detect a “Silent Killer”
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems