Physiatrist Mark England joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics staff
Mark J. England, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics.
Board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. England’s clinical interests include nonoperative management of musculoskeletal conditions using therapy, medication, injections or bracing as well as electromyography (a study that evaluates muscle and nerve function).
Dr. England completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at MCW after earning his M.D. there in 2008. In 2011, he was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. England earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Marquette University in 2004.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You