Physiatrist Mark England joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics staff
Mark J. England, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics.
Board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. England’s clinical interests include nonoperative management of musculoskeletal conditions using therapy, medication, injections or bracing as well as electromyography (a study that evaluates muscle and nerve function).
Dr. England completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at MCW after earning his M.D. there in 2008. In 2011, he was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. England earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Marquette University in 2004.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT