Physiatrist Mark England joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics staff
Mark J. England, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics.
Board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. England’s clinical interests include nonoperative management of musculoskeletal conditions using therapy, medication, injections or bracing as well as electromyography (a study that evaluates muscle and nerve function).
Dr. England completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at MCW after earning his M.D. there in 2008. In 2011, he was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. England earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Marquette University in 2004.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies