Physiatrist Mark England joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics staff
Mark J. England, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics.
Board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. England’s clinical interests include nonoperative management of musculoskeletal conditions using therapy, medication, injections or bracing as well as electromyography (a study that evaluates muscle and nerve function).
Dr. England completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at MCW after earning his M.D. there in 2008. In 2011, he was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. England earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Marquette University in 2004.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary