Physiatrist Mark England joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics staff
Mark J. England, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center and Froedtert East Clinics.
Board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. England’s clinical interests include nonoperative management of musculoskeletal conditions using therapy, medication, injections or bracing as well as electromyography (a study that evaluates muscle and nerve function).
Dr. England completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at MCW after earning his M.D. there in 2008. In 2011, he was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. England earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry from Marquette University in 2004.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic