Pulmonologist Mary Ellis joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Mary Kathryn Ellis, M.D., M.S., F.C.C.P., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (pulmonary and critical care) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine, Dr. Ellis’s clinical interests include general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary transplantation, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Prior to this appointment, she practiced at several hospitals in the Greater Milwaukee area while also serving as an assistant clinical professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 1995, Dr. Ellis completed a residency in internal medicine and primary care at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1991. In 2003, she earned her Master of Science degree in epidemiology from MCW.
Dr. Ellis completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award