Pulmonologist Mary Ellis joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Mary Kathryn Ellis, M.D., M.S., F.C.C.P., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (pulmonary and critical care) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine, Dr. Ellis’s clinical interests include general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary transplantation, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Prior to this appointment, she practiced at several hospitals in the Greater Milwaukee area while also serving as an assistant clinical professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 1995, Dr. Ellis completed a residency in internal medicine and primary care at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1991. In 2003, she earned her Master of Science degree in epidemiology from MCW.
Dr. Ellis completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study