Pulmonologist Mary Ellis joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Mary Kathryn Ellis, M.D., M.S., F.C.C.P., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (pulmonary and critical care) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine, Dr. Ellis’s clinical interests include general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary transplantation, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Prior to this appointment, she practiced at several hospitals in the Greater Milwaukee area while also serving as an assistant clinical professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 1995, Dr. Ellis completed a residency in internal medicine and primary care at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1991. In 2003, she earned her Master of Science degree in epidemiology from MCW.
Dr. Ellis completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW in 2001.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military