Pulmonologist Mary Ellis joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Mary Kathryn Ellis, M.D., M.S., F.C.C.P., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (pulmonary and critical care) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine, Dr. Ellis’s clinical interests include general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary transplantation, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Prior to this appointment, she practiced at several hospitals in the Greater Milwaukee area while also serving as an assistant clinical professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 1995, Dr. Ellis completed a residency in internal medicine and primary care at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1991. In 2003, she earned her Master of Science degree in epidemiology from MCW.
Dr. Ellis completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW in 2001.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT