The Oilerie® Brookfield Announces “Caps for Cause” Program to Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
The Oilerie® Brookfield, in conjunction with Oilerie®, USA, is participating in The Oilerie® “Caps for Cause” Program which runs the entire month of October at the store’s Bluemound Road location. The Oilerie® has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to raise money for breast cancer research and awareness programs.
During October, every customer who visits the store and purchases a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, specialty oil or aged balsamic vinegar will be offered the option to have the bottle sealed with a pink cap for a donation of 25 cents. The Oilerie® Brookfield will then match the 25-cent donation, and a total of 50 cents per bottle poured will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
“We are thrilled to be able to partner with our customers to help support this wonderful organization,” said Jackie Zach, Owner of The Oilerie® Brookfield. “Together we can help fight breast cancer, one cap at a time.”
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation has an A+ rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy and a 4 star rating from Charity Navigator. Over 90% of all donation dollars received by The Breast Cancer Research Foundation goes directly to research grants and awareness programs.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.oilerie.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22