The Oilerie® Brookfield Announces “Caps for Cause” Program to Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
The Oilerie® Brookfield, in conjunction with Oilerie®, USA, is participating in The Oilerie® “Caps for Cause” Program which runs the entire month of October at the store’s Bluemound Road location. The Oilerie® has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to raise money for breast cancer research and awareness programs.
During October, every customer who visits the store and purchases a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, specialty oil or aged balsamic vinegar will be offered the option to have the bottle sealed with a pink cap for a donation of 25 cents. The Oilerie® Brookfield will then match the 25-cent donation, and a total of 50 cents per bottle poured will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
“We are thrilled to be able to partner with our customers to help support this wonderful organization,” said Jackie Zach, Owner of The Oilerie® Brookfield. “Together we can help fight breast cancer, one cap at a time.”
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation has an A+ rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy and a 4 star rating from Charity Navigator. Over 90% of all donation dollars received by The Breast Cancer Research Foundation goes directly to research grants and awareness programs.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at email@example.com. www.oilerie.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association