Pediatrician Erica Chou joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Erica Y. Chou, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board eligible in pediatrics, Dr. Chou’s clinical interests include metabolics and medical education.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Chou completed her residency in pediatrics at the University of California at Irvine in 2012. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in neurobiology and molecular and cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley in 2005.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids