Pediatrician Erica Chou joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Erica Y. Chou, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board eligible in pediatrics, Dr. Chou’s clinical interests include metabolics and medical education.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Chou completed her residency in pediatrics at the University of California at Irvine in 2012. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in neurobiology and molecular and cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women