Pediatrician Erica Chou joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Erica Y. Chou, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board eligible in pediatrics, Dr. Chou’s clinical interests include metabolics and medical education.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Chou completed her residency in pediatrics at the University of California at Irvine in 2012. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in neurobiology and molecular and cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon