Pediatrician Erica Chou joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Erica Y. Chou, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board eligible in pediatrics, Dr. Chou’s clinical interests include metabolics and medical education.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Chou completed her residency in pediatrics at the University of California at Irvine in 2012. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in neurobiology and molecular and cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley in 2005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts