The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa will present “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5 and Sat., Oct. 6 as well as a matinee performance on Sunday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m. The production will be staged at Christ King School (North Hall), 2604 N. Swan Boulevard.
This prize-winning drama by Tennessee Williams is about a Southern family in crisis. Actors include: Mark McGuire as Big Daddy, Honore Schiro as Big Mama, Tommy Dallace as Brick, Michael Schottle as Dr. Baugh, Philip Bidener as Gooper, Magdelyn Monahn as Mae, Angela Bolmes as Margaret, Lucy Higendorf as Sookey, Terry Gavin as Reverend Tooker, Laura LaPinske as Lacey, Ashley Jordon as Brightie, Dino Anagnostopoulos as Small, Sadie Binns as Trixie, Teddy Anagnostopoulos as Butler, Mia Helbig as Dixie, and Jacob Archibald as Sonny.
Tickets may be reserved by calling 414-207-4879 or emailing: email@example.com.
General admission is $15; $13 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic