The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa will present “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5 and Sat., Oct. 6 as well as a matinee performance on Sunday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m. The production will be staged at Christ King School (North Hall), 2604 N. Swan Boulevard.
This prize-winning drama by Tennessee Williams is about a Southern family in crisis. Actors include: Mark McGuire as Big Daddy, Honore Schiro as Big Mama, Tommy Dallace as Brick, Michael Schottle as Dr. Baugh, Philip Bidener as Gooper, Magdelyn Monahn as Mae, Angela Bolmes as Margaret, Lucy Higendorf as Sookey, Terry Gavin as Reverend Tooker, Laura LaPinske as Lacey, Ashley Jordon as Brightie, Dino Anagnostopoulos as Small, Sadie Binns as Trixie, Teddy Anagnostopoulos as Butler, Mia Helbig as Dixie, and Jacob Archibald as Sonny.
Tickets may be reserved by calling 414-207-4879 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General admission is $15; $13 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements