The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa will present “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5 and Sat., Oct. 6 as well as a matinee performance on Sunday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m. The production will be staged at Christ King School (North Hall), 2604 N. Swan Boulevard.
This prize-winning drama by Tennessee Williams is about a Southern family in crisis. Actors include: Mark McGuire as Big Daddy, Honore Schiro as Big Mama, Tommy Dallace as Brick, Michael Schottle as Dr. Baugh, Philip Bidener as Gooper, Magdelyn Monahn as Mae, Angela Bolmes as Margaret, Lucy Higendorf as Sookey, Terry Gavin as Reverend Tooker, Laura LaPinske as Lacey, Ashley Jordon as Brightie, Dino Anagnostopoulos as Small, Sadie Binns as Trixie, Teddy Anagnostopoulos as Butler, Mia Helbig as Dixie, and Jacob Archibald as Sonny.
Tickets may be reserved by calling 414-207-4879 or emailing: email@example.com.
General admission is $15; $13 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde