The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced it would sponsor a free public seminar on how to prepare a home for winter.
The seminar will be Wed., Oct. 10, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and include a question and answer session with the speakers.
Participating Milwaukee/NARI members will discuss the following topics:
Wayne Abendschein – 1st Choice Heating & Cooling, Waukesha: HVAC Operation and Indoor Air Quality
David Guthrie – LandCrafters, New Berlin: Lawn/Garden/Tree/Shrub Care
Christopher Wittmann, CR – Callen Construction, Inc., Muskego: Window and Door Care/Maintenance and Ice Dam Prevention
All attendees will receive a Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council membership directory, remodeling guide, and a 2012 – 2013 Resource Guide. Attendees will also be registered to receive a pair of tickets for the 2013 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, Thurs. Feb. 7 – Sun.,
Feb. 10. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI's Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients