The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced it would sponsor a free public seminar on how to prepare a home for winter.
The seminar will be Wed., Oct. 10, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and include a question and answer session with the speakers.
Participating Milwaukee/NARI members will discuss the following topics:
Wayne Abendschein – 1st Choice Heating & Cooling, Waukesha: HVAC Operation and Indoor Air Quality
David Guthrie – LandCrafters, New Berlin: Lawn/Garden/Tree/Shrub Care
Christopher Wittmann, CR – Callen Construction, Inc., Muskego: Window and Door Care/Maintenance and Ice Dam Prevention
All attendees will receive a Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council membership directory, remodeling guide, and a 2012 – 2013 Resource Guide. Attendees will also be registered to receive a pair of tickets for the 2013 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, Thurs. Feb. 7 – Sun.,
Feb. 10. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your space.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI's Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park