Dawn Shipley has been named Center Coordinator for Ebenezer Child Care Centers’ Wauwatosa Center, located in the UnitedHealth Care building at 10701 W. Research Drive in Wauwatosa.
In this position, Shipley will work with staff to ensure that the center and its programs, run efficiently, are developmentally appropriate, and are welcoming for all children.
Shipley holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education with a focus on Early Childhood-Middle Childhood from UW–Madison.
Prior to being named Center Coordinator for the Ebenezer’s Wauwatosa Child Care Center, Shipley served as Preschool Teacher for Celebree Learning Centers in Frederick, MD. Other work experiences include: serving as a Teacher for DC Public Schools in Washington, DC; a Site Supervisor for Wisconsin Youth Company in Madison, WI; and a Supervisor for UW-Madison Libraries.
Shipley resides in Milwaukee with her husband and two children.
Ebenezer’s Wauwatosa Child Care Center provides quality infant, toddler/two and preschool care for children 4 weeks - 5 years of age. For more information on the Wauwatosa location, please call (414) 443-4918.
Ebenezer Child Care Centers is a not-for-profit; locally-based agency committed to providing quality early childhood programs from the heart.
The agency prides itself on being different from other child care providers in that it offers a home-like atmosphere, individualized, nurturing care, and a structured curriculum that is virtues-based for every child’s developmental stage.
Every Ebenezer Child Care Center focuses on all aspects of a child’s development: cognitive, physical, emotional, and social. In addition to providing quality care, the agency also offers a variety of free Family Fun Nights and other educational programming all aimed at helping parents.
The agency has locations in Downtown Milwaukee, on Milwaukee’s Southside, and in Greenfield, Mequon, Oak Creek, and Wauwatosa. The agency’s main office is located at 1496 South 29th Street, Milwaukee. For more information, please call 414-643-5070 or visit the agency’s website at www.ebenezerchildcare.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential