REAL is an acronym for Reading and Enrichment Activities for Learning. The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa is pleased to award a $1,625.00 grant to Jeanne Paulus for the purchase of Junior Great Books materials. Classroom teachers, Reading Specialists, and District Teacher Leaders from all Wauwatosa elementary schools will be able to access these materials in order to provide extension and enrichment opportunities in English Language arts to district fourth graders. The books will provide students with in-depth reading, critical thinking, writing and creative activities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder