REAL is an acronym for Reading and Enrichment Activities for Learning. The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa is pleased to award a $1,625.00 grant to Jeanne Paulus for the purchase of Junior Great Books materials. Classroom teachers, Reading Specialists, and District Teacher Leaders from all Wauwatosa elementary schools will be able to access these materials in order to provide extension and enrichment opportunities in English Language arts to district fourth graders. The books will provide students with in-depth reading, critical thinking, writing and creative activities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements