REAL is an acronym for Reading and Enrichment Activities for Learning. The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa is pleased to award a $1,625.00 grant to Jeanne Paulus for the purchase of Junior Great Books materials. Classroom teachers, Reading Specialists, and District Teacher Leaders from all Wauwatosa elementary schools will be able to access these materials in order to provide extension and enrichment opportunities in English Language arts to district fourth graders. The books will provide students with in-depth reading, critical thinking, writing and creative activities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study