REAL is an acronym for Reading and Enrichment Activities for Learning. The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa is pleased to award a $1,625.00 grant to Jeanne Paulus for the purchase of Junior Great Books materials. Classroom teachers, Reading Specialists, and District Teacher Leaders from all Wauwatosa elementary schools will be able to access these materials in order to provide extension and enrichment opportunities in English Language arts to district fourth graders. The books will provide students with in-depth reading, critical thinking, writing and creative activities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21