REAL is an acronym for Reading and Enrichment Activities for Learning. The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa is pleased to award a $1,625.00 grant to Jeanne Paulus for the purchase of Junior Great Books materials. Classroom teachers, Reading Specialists, and District Teacher Leaders from all Wauwatosa elementary schools will be able to access these materials in order to provide extension and enrichment opportunities in English Language arts to district fourth graders. The books will provide students with in-depth reading, critical thinking, writing and creative activities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research