Now is the time to explore your inner creativity and to do something for yourself! All workshops encourage you to play, create and learn new techniques. Workshops are held in the studio at Hawthorne Hill Farm.
Following are scheduled workshops:
Collage 102, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 20; Shadowbox Art, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, October 9; The Haunting (Create a Spooky, Whimsical Halloween Witch), 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 13; and Altered Sweater Art, 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 27.
Workshops are $40 each and include supplies, direction and inspiration. Visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm/create for details and registration information. We hope you can join us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22