Now is the time to explore your inner creativity and to do something for yourself! All workshops encourage you to play, create and learn new techniques. Workshops are held in the studio at Hawthorne Hill Farm.
Following are scheduled workshops:
Collage 102, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 20; Shadowbox Art, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, October 9; The Haunting (Create a Spooky, Whimsical Halloween Witch), 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 13; and Altered Sweater Art, 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 27.
Workshops are $40 each and include supplies, direction and inspiration. Visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm/create for details and registration information. We hope you can join us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary