Now is the time to explore your inner creativity and to do something for yourself! All workshops encourage you to play, create and learn new techniques. Workshops are held in the studio at Hawthorne Hill Farm.
Following are scheduled workshops:
Collage 102, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 20; Shadowbox Art, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, October 9; The Haunting (Create a Spooky, Whimsical Halloween Witch), 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 13; and Altered Sweater Art, 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 27.
Workshops are $40 each and include supplies, direction and inspiration. Visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm/create for details and registration information. We hope you can join us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ