Now is the time to explore your inner creativity and to do something for yourself! All workshops encourage you to play, create and learn new techniques. Workshops are held in the studio at Hawthorne Hill Farm.
Following are scheduled workshops:
Collage 102, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 20; Shadowbox Art, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, October 9; The Haunting (Create a Spooky, Whimsical Halloween Witch), 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 13; and Altered Sweater Art, 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 27.
Workshops are $40 each and include supplies, direction and inspiration. Visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm/create for details and registration information. We hope you can join us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon