Now is the time to explore your inner creativity and to do something for yourself! All workshops encourage you to play, create and learn new techniques. Workshops are held in the studio at Hawthorne Hill Farm.
Following are scheduled workshops:
Collage 102, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 20; Shadowbox Art, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, October 9; The Haunting (Create a Spooky, Whimsical Halloween Witch), 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 13; and Altered Sweater Art, 10 a.m. to Noon Saturday, October 27.
Workshops are $40 each and include supplies, direction and inspiration. Visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm/create for details and registration information. We hope you can join us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research