The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa will open its new season on Friday, September 28, with “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” by Tennessee Williams. The play will be staged in North Hall at Christ King School, 2604 N. Swan Boulevard, Wauwatosa in four evening performances: Sept. 28 & 29 and Oct. 5 & 6, at 7:30 p.m., and one matinee performance on Sunday, Oct. 7, 2 p.m.
This Pulitzer Prize - winning drama is set in a plantation home in the Mississippi Delta, where family members have gathered to celebrate the 65th birthday of “Big Daddy” Pollitt, a wealthy cotton tycoon.
Tickets for all performances are $15, adults; $13, students and senior citizens. They may be ordered by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (414-207-4879) and held at the box office for you. To receive tickets in advance by mail, send a check and self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa, P.O. box 13095, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.
Director Michael Pocara has announced the following cast: Big Daddy – Mark McGuire, Big Mama – Honore Schiro, Brick – Tommy Dallace, Dr. Baugh – Michael Schotte, Gooper – Philip Bidener, Mae – Magdelyn Monahn, Margaret – Angela Bolmes, Sookey – Lucy Higendorf, Reverend Tooker – Terry Gavin, Lacy – Laura LaPinske, Brightie – Ashley Jordon, Small – Dino Anagnostopoulos, Trixie – Sadie Binns, Buster – Teddy Anagnostopoulos, Dixie – Mia Helbig, Sonny – Jacob Archibald.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park