Brookfield, Wis. – Women who are recently divorced or in the divorce process are invited to the inaugural session of Milton Divorce Coaching, a new six-week program that aids divorce recovery through supportive group discussions and professional counseling.
Milton Divorce Coaching offers a caring, healing environment for women suffering the trauma of a recently broken marriage. Its structure and approach are geared to supporting women during an emotional and very difficult time, while helping them create new friendships and examine the unanswered questions about their divorce.
Milton Divorce Coaching will be offered in two sessions: Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. starting Sept. 26, or Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. starting Sept. 29. The program will be held at 200 S. Executive Drive, Suite 101, Brookfield.
Interested participants can register at http://www.womensdivorcecoaching.com/upcoming-courses, or by calling (262) 784-2937.
The program is led by Latrice Milton, owner of Milton Family Law in Brookfield and a certified life coach. Milton’s law practice, which caters exclusively to women, employs a holistic approach that combines legal representation and creating life plans for post-divorce living.
Milton Divorce Coaching will feature a strong roster of other professionals in areas such as counseling, financial management and health and wellness.
“Milton Divorce Coaching will help women avoid falling into the trap of allowing divorce to define them,” Latrice Milton said. “Our approach builds a network of support and professional advice to help women heal from divorce, and face the future with a renewed sense of confidence and dignity.”
Besides addressing immediate issues such as managing children, finances and emotions, Milton Divorce Coaching will help participants look ahead and discover the keys to their own personal happiness. Among the topics covered will be creating new, healthy rules for relationships with men.
“Divorce can be devastating, and recovering is easier when a woman has others to lean on,” Milton said. “Milton Divorce Coaching will make women realize they are not alone, and that they can create happy, fulfilling lives in the future.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals