The Cartridge World – Brookfield, Wis. location that opened in 2007 in The Brown Stones Shopping Center, has been purchased by Shawn & Corrine Nareski and relocated to a more visible and convenient location on the newly reconstructed Bluemound Road in the Town of Brookfield.
“Corrine and I were looking for a family business where we could involve our children, and what could be more encouraging than providing ink and toner print cartridges to customers at a substantial savings,” said owner, Shawn Nareski. “My background in sales and sales management along with Corrine’s exceptional customer service skills should show us quick growth and profitability. We are confident that our 100% satisfaction guarantee and free delivery to Brookfield, Wauwatosa, New Berlin & Waukesha business customers, will encourage people to return over and over.”
Cartridge World is the world’s largest dedicated specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges. We are committed to providing great value, top quality refilled and remanufactured printer cartridges that are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World handles every major brand of printer cartridge for home, education or business use – HP, Canon, Lexmark, Dell and more. Many are in stock and ready to go. There are 650 stores in the US and Canada.
Corrine Nareski said, “We are providing consumers and businesses with an eco-friendly alternative to reduce the impact of the millions of cartridges that are thrown away and end up in landfills each year. This proactive solution to waste reduction is a win/win for consumers, entrepreneurs and the environment. Recycling cartridges also creates jobs locally.”
Cartridge World Brookfield is locally and family-owned and operated by Shawn and Corrine Nareski. The store is located just west of Brookfield Road at 19035 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI. For more information, contact Shawn and Corrine Nareski at 262-754-2901, and website is www.cartridgeworld.com/Brookfield-WI/53045-0722/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year