7th & 8th Grade Junior Raider Baseball Tryouts
The Wauwatosa East Junior Raider organization will be conducting baseball tryouts for the 2013 season. Teams will be formed with players currently in 7th and 8th grade.
Tryouts will be held:
Sunday, September 16th & 23rd
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Breitlow Field (121st St. and North Ave.)
Players should plan on attending both tryouts. Please arrive 1/2hr prior to start time for registration and warm ups.
The Junior Raider Baseball teams play in the Wisconsin State League (www.wsybl.com) which is comprised of teams from surrounding communities. The teams will play a competitive 20 game schedule plus tournaments. The season begins May 1st and ends approximately July 31st.
Players attending the tryout must live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area and will be attending Wauwatosa East High School.
Please contact Tom Klein at 414 254 5935 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th