7th & 8th Grade Junior Raider Baseball Tryouts
The Wauwatosa East Junior Raider organization will be conducting baseball tryouts for the 2013 season. Teams will be formed with players currently in 7th and 8th grade.
Tryouts will be held:
Sunday, September 16th & 23rd
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Breitlow Field (121st St. and North Ave.)
Players should plan on attending both tryouts. Please arrive 1/2hr prior to start time for registration and warm ups.
The Junior Raider Baseball teams play in the Wisconsin State League (www.wsybl.com) which is comprised of teams from surrounding communities. The teams will play a competitive 20 game schedule plus tournaments. The season begins May 1st and ends approximately July 31st.
Players attending the tryout must live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area and will be attending Wauwatosa East High School.
Please contact Tom Klein at 414 254 5935 or at email@example.com if you have questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room