7th & 8th Grade Junior Raider Baseball Tryouts
The Wauwatosa East Junior Raider organization will be conducting baseball tryouts for the 2013 season. Teams will be formed with players currently in 7th and 8th grade.
Tryouts will be held:
Sunday, September 16th & 23rd
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Breitlow Field (121st St. and North Ave.)
Players should plan on attending both tryouts. Please arrive 1/2hr prior to start time for registration and warm ups.
The Junior Raider Baseball teams play in the Wisconsin State League (www.wsybl.com) which is comprised of teams from surrounding communities. The teams will play a competitive 20 game schedule plus tournaments. The season begins May 1st and ends approximately July 31st.
Players attending the tryout must live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area and will be attending Wauwatosa East High School.
Please contact Tom Klein at 414 254 5935 or at email@example.com if you have questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study