Linda Landis, a kindergarten teacher at Lincoln Elementary, plans to introduce technology into her classroom this school year with a new grant from the EFW. She will utilize age appropriate laptops during small groups. Her students will use the laptops for math and literacy. The games she has chosen will supplement the kindergarten curriculum.
Congratulations Ms. Landis!
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016