Linda Landis, a kindergarten teacher at Lincoln Elementary, plans to introduce technology into her classroom this school year with a new grant from the EFW. She will utilize age appropriate laptops during small groups. Her students will use the laptops for math and literacy. The games she has chosen will supplement the kindergarten curriculum.
Congratulations Ms. Landis!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT