Local woman joins popular Olive Oil Bar® Store
The Oilerie® Brookfield announces the addition of Brookfield resident, Betsy Belongia, to its staff of experts. Belongia, a resident of Brookfield since 1987, recently joined the talented staff.
Jackie Zach, President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, said, “Betsy is an incredible addition to The Oilerie® Brookfield family. Her extensive knowledge of cooking and baking has helped take The Oilerie® Brookfield to the next level. Her willingness to share her knowledge in a fun and fascinating way helps to enrich the overall experience at The Oilerie® Brookfield. We’re thrilled to have her as part of our team.”
Betsy Belongia commented, “Baking has always been part of my life. I experimented early on with my cooking skills and, over the years, have become a truly passionate cook. I also design and create my own jewelry. Before joining The Oilerie® Brookfield, I managed a gourmet cooking store. I also enjoy catering for friends and family. I love being part of The Oilerie® Brookfield team and look forward to meeting all our wonderful customers.”
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is President of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.oilerie.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential