Long time friends Jack Bresnahan and Matthew VanEerdan are both Wauwatosa West High School seniors and both have been in Scouting since the first grade. This summer both also earned the Eagle Scout award!
Jack is the 159th Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Annie and Kevin Bresnahan of Wauwatosa. Jack collected high need personal items for the Milwaukee Repairers of the Breach, for his Eagle Service Project.
Matthew is the 163rd Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Ann and Michael VanEerden of Wauwatosa. Matthew collected various needed personal items for residents at the Wauwatosa Ronald McDonald House, for his Eagle Service Project.
Troop 21 would like to congratulate Jack and Matthew for their significant accomplishments. Jack and Matthew have been members of Boy Scout Troop 21 since the fifth grade. Boy Scout Troop 21 has been chartered by the Wauwatosa Ave. United Methodist Church for the past 90 years.
The photo attached is (from left) Matthew VanEerdan, Scoutmaster Steve Weber, and Jack Bresnahan being recognized during a August 30, 2012 Troop 21 awards Court of Honor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin