Long time friends Jack Bresnahan and Matthew VanEerdan are both Wauwatosa West High School seniors and both have been in Scouting since the first grade. This summer both also earned the Eagle Scout award!
Jack is the 159th Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Annie and Kevin Bresnahan of Wauwatosa. Jack collected high need personal items for the Milwaukee Repairers of the Breach, for his Eagle Service Project.
Matthew is the 163rd Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Ann and Michael VanEerden of Wauwatosa. Matthew collected various needed personal items for residents at the Wauwatosa Ronald McDonald House, for his Eagle Service Project.
Troop 21 would like to congratulate Jack and Matthew for their significant accomplishments. Jack and Matthew have been members of Boy Scout Troop 21 since the fifth grade. Boy Scout Troop 21 has been chartered by the Wauwatosa Ave. United Methodist Church for the past 90 years.
The photo attached is (from left) Matthew VanEerdan, Scoutmaster Steve Weber, and Jack Bresnahan being recognized during a August 30, 2012 Troop 21 awards Court of Honor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals