Long time friends Jack Bresnahan and Matthew VanEerdan are both Wauwatosa West High School seniors and both have been in Scouting since the first grade. This summer both also earned the Eagle Scout award!
Jack is the 159th Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Annie and Kevin Bresnahan of Wauwatosa. Jack collected high need personal items for the Milwaukee Repairers of the Breach, for his Eagle Service Project.
Matthew is the 163rd Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Ann and Michael VanEerden of Wauwatosa. Matthew collected various needed personal items for residents at the Wauwatosa Ronald McDonald House, for his Eagle Service Project.
Troop 21 would like to congratulate Jack and Matthew for their significant accomplishments. Jack and Matthew have been members of Boy Scout Troop 21 since the fifth grade. Boy Scout Troop 21 has been chartered by the Wauwatosa Ave. United Methodist Church for the past 90 years.
The photo attached is (from left) Matthew VanEerdan, Scoutmaster Steve Weber, and Jack Bresnahan being recognized during a August 30, 2012 Troop 21 awards Court of Honor
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016