Long time friends Jack Bresnahan and Matthew VanEerdan are both Wauwatosa West High School seniors and both have been in Scouting since the first grade. This summer both also earned the Eagle Scout award!
Jack is the 159th Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Annie and Kevin Bresnahan of Wauwatosa. Jack collected high need personal items for the Milwaukee Repairers of the Breach, for his Eagle Service Project.
Matthew is the 163rd Eagle Scout awarded by Troop 21 and is the son of Ann and Michael VanEerden of Wauwatosa. Matthew collected various needed personal items for residents at the Wauwatosa Ronald McDonald House, for his Eagle Service Project.
Troop 21 would like to congratulate Jack and Matthew for their significant accomplishments. Jack and Matthew have been members of Boy Scout Troop 21 since the fifth grade. Boy Scout Troop 21 has been chartered by the Wauwatosa Ave. United Methodist Church for the past 90 years.
The photo attached is (from left) Matthew VanEerdan, Scoutmaster Steve Weber, and Jack Bresnahan being recognized during a August 30, 2012 Troop 21 awards Court of Honor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS