Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the promotion of Wauwatosa resident Michelle Fobair to director of development. Fobair has been employed by the Girl Scouts in a fund development capacity for six years, most recently as donor relations manager. She has also served as a United Way of Greater Milwaukee loaned executive and a volunteer Girl Scout troop leader. She serves as a board member and is chair of the Committee on Racial/Ethnic Diversity for AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Greater Milwaukee Chapter and is VP of Communications of Toastmasters International, High Point Group, based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry