Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the promotion of Wauwatosa resident Michelle Fobair to director of development. Fobair has been employed by the Girl Scouts in a fund development capacity for six years, most recently as donor relations manager. She has also served as a United Way of Greater Milwaukee loaned executive and a volunteer Girl Scout troop leader. She serves as a board member and is chair of the Committee on Racial/Ethnic Diversity for AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Greater Milwaukee Chapter and is VP of Communications of Toastmasters International, High Point Group, based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event