Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the promotion of Wauwatosa resident Michelle Fobair to director of development. Fobair has been employed by the Girl Scouts in a fund development capacity for six years, most recently as donor relations manager. She has also served as a United Way of Greater Milwaukee loaned executive and a volunteer Girl Scout troop leader. She serves as a board member and is chair of the Committee on Racial/Ethnic Diversity for AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Greater Milwaukee Chapter and is VP of Communications of Toastmasters International, High Point Group, based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning