Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the promotion of Wauwatosa resident Michelle Fobair to director of development. Fobair has been employed by the Girl Scouts in a fund development capacity for six years, most recently as donor relations manager. She has also served as a United Way of Greater Milwaukee loaned executive and a volunteer Girl Scout troop leader. She serves as a board member and is chair of the Committee on Racial/Ethnic Diversity for AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Greater Milwaukee Chapter and is VP of Communications of Toastmasters International, High Point Group, based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements