Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the promotion of Wauwatosa resident Michelle Fobair to director of development. Fobair has been employed by the Girl Scouts in a fund development capacity for six years, most recently as donor relations manager. She has also served as a United Way of Greater Milwaukee loaned executive and a volunteer Girl Scout troop leader. She serves as a board member and is chair of the Committee on Racial/Ethnic Diversity for AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Greater Milwaukee Chapter and is VP of Communications of Toastmasters International, High Point Group, based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation