Lutheran Home, on the corner of 76th & North Ave., is seeking volunteers to help transport our residents by wheelchair from their rooms to our in-house podiatrist and eye doctor office.
Any person who has an interest in getting exercise while helping others will enjoy this volunteer position. No lifting of residents is ever required. A friendly, cooperative attitude is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"