Milwaukee/NARI Offers Energy Efficiency and Conservation Panel Discussion on September 19
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “How to Conserve Energy and Make Your Home More Efficient.”
The event will be held Wed., Sept. 19, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Kevin Anundson, CR, CKBR, Owner Assisted Remodeling, Elm Grove, Wis.
• Devin Hawthorne, Weatherization Services, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Bruce Kraeuter, Home Energy Auditors of Wisconsin, Shorewood, Wis.
• Mark Meiling, ForeSight Home Performance, Wauwatosa, Wis.
The panel discussion will address the various ways homeowners can conserve energy inside and outside their homes, along with getting information on the wide variety of steps that can be implemented to make a home more energy efficient, including on products available to assist in reducing energy consumption.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 22nd annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show, to be held Fri., Sept. 21 – Sun., Sept. 23. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability