WAUWATOSA – Kyle’s Korner will host their 10th Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Tuesday, September 25 at Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The cost is $45 per person or $450 for a table of 10.
The fashion show has been a sold out event for years and is the biggest fundraising event for Kyle’s Korner. The fashion show will feature players from the Milwaukee Wave modeling and a lineup of fashions from Bruce Paul Goodman, Squire Fine Men’s Apparel and A.J. Ugent Furs. In addition to the fashion show there will be a silent auction, raffle and live auction. All proceeds go to support the programs at Kyle’s Korner.
Kyle's Korner is a non-profit organization that provides grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Their support groups are always free and are funded solely by the generous donations of individuals, businesses and foundations.
For tickets and information call 262-781-6083 or visit www.KylesKorner.org.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair