WAUWATOSA – Kyle’s Korner will host their 10th Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Tuesday, September 25 at Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The cost is $45 per person or $450 for a table of 10.
The fashion show has been a sold out event for years and is the biggest fundraising event for Kyle’s Korner. The fashion show will feature players from the Milwaukee Wave modeling and a lineup of fashions from Bruce Paul Goodman, Squire Fine Men’s Apparel and A.J. Ugent Furs. In addition to the fashion show there will be a silent auction, raffle and live auction. All proceeds go to support the programs at Kyle’s Korner.
Kyle's Korner is a non-profit organization that provides grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Their support groups are always free and are funded solely by the generous donations of individuals, businesses and foundations.
For tickets and information call 262-781-6083 or visit www.KylesKorner.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21