WAUWATOSA – Kyle’s Korner will host their 10th Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Tuesday, September 25 at Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The cost is $45 per person or $450 for a table of 10.
The fashion show has been a sold out event for years and is the biggest fundraising event for Kyle’s Korner. The fashion show will feature players from the Milwaukee Wave modeling and a lineup of fashions from Bruce Paul Goodman, Squire Fine Men’s Apparel and A.J. Ugent Furs. In addition to the fashion show there will be a silent auction, raffle and live auction. All proceeds go to support the programs at Kyle’s Korner.
Kyle's Korner is a non-profit organization that provides grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Their support groups are always free and are funded solely by the generous donations of individuals, businesses and foundations.
For tickets and information call 262-781-6083 or visit www.KylesKorner.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids