WAUWATOSA – Kyle’s Korner will host their 10th Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Tuesday, September 25 at Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The cost is $45 per person or $450 for a table of 10.
The fashion show has been a sold out event for years and is the biggest fundraising event for Kyle’s Korner. The fashion show will feature players from the Milwaukee Wave modeling and a lineup of fashions from Bruce Paul Goodman, Squire Fine Men’s Apparel and A.J. Ugent Furs. In addition to the fashion show there will be a silent auction, raffle and live auction. All proceeds go to support the programs at Kyle’s Korner.
Kyle's Korner is a non-profit organization that provides grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Their support groups are always free and are funded solely by the generous donations of individuals, businesses and foundations.
For tickets and information call 262-781-6083 or visit www.KylesKorner.org.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT