The Capital Grille in Milwaukee will host a wine dinner September 16 to benefit cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and the Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin endowed fund was established in memory of Peter Antaramian, who died of a childhood cancer at 28 years of age. Peter was an inspiration to his many friends and family, living by the mantra “Never look back.” Peter’s parents, Kenneth and Linda Antaramian, are patrons and friends of the Capital Grille and its staff.
The wine dinner features pairings from the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Tickets cost $150 per person exclusive of tax and tip, with all proceeds benefiting MCW’s Cancer Center. A silent auction will also be held.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 pm, with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Peggy LeBrun at the Medical College, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Makisha Porter at The Capital Grille, Milwaukee@tcgdine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference