The Capital Grille in Milwaukee will host a wine dinner September 16 to benefit cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and the Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin endowed fund was established in memory of Peter Antaramian, who died of a childhood cancer at 28 years of age. Peter was an inspiration to his many friends and family, living by the mantra “Never look back.” Peter’s parents, Kenneth and Linda Antaramian, are patrons and friends of the Capital Grille and its staff.
The wine dinner features pairings from the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Tickets cost $150 per person exclusive of tax and tip, with all proceeds benefiting MCW’s Cancer Center. A silent auction will also be held.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 pm, with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Peggy LeBrun at the Medical College, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Makisha Porter at The Capital Grille, Milwaukee@tcgdine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th