The Capital Grille in Milwaukee will host a wine dinner September 16 to benefit cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and the Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin endowed fund was established in memory of Peter Antaramian, who died of a childhood cancer at 28 years of age. Peter was an inspiration to his many friends and family, living by the mantra “Never look back.” Peter’s parents, Kenneth and Linda Antaramian, are patrons and friends of the Capital Grille and its staff.
The wine dinner features pairings from the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Tickets cost $150 per person exclusive of tax and tip, with all proceeds benefiting MCW’s Cancer Center. A silent auction will also be held.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 pm, with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Peggy LeBrun at the Medical College, email@example.com, or Makisha Porter at The Capital Grille, Milwaukee@tcgdine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22