The Capital Grille in Milwaukee will host a wine dinner September 16 to benefit cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and the Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin endowed fund was established in memory of Peter Antaramian, who died of a childhood cancer at 28 years of age. Peter was an inspiration to his many friends and family, living by the mantra “Never look back.” Peter’s parents, Kenneth and Linda Antaramian, are patrons and friends of the Capital Grille and its staff.
The wine dinner features pairings from the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Tickets cost $150 per person exclusive of tax and tip, with all proceeds benefiting MCW’s Cancer Center. A silent auction will also be held.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 pm, with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Peggy LeBrun at the Medical College, email@example.com, or Makisha Porter at The Capital Grille, Milwaukee@tcgdine.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT