The Capital Grille in Milwaukee will host a wine dinner September 16 to benefit cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and the Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The Peter K. Antaramian Fund for Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin endowed fund was established in memory of Peter Antaramian, who died of a childhood cancer at 28 years of age. Peter was an inspiration to his many friends and family, living by the mantra “Never look back.” Peter’s parents, Kenneth and Linda Antaramian, are patrons and friends of the Capital Grille and its staff.
The wine dinner features pairings from the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Tickets cost $150 per person exclusive of tax and tip, with all proceeds benefiting MCW’s Cancer Center. A silent auction will also be held.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 pm, with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Peggy LeBrun at the Medical College, email@example.com, or Makisha Porter at The Capital Grille, Milwaukee@tcgdine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup