Friday, September 14th | 5:30 - 9:30pm
Mark your calendars for the 7th annual Forks and Corks at the West Allis Farmer’s Market! Join other wine and food lovers on Friday, September 14th from 5:30 – 9:30pm at the West Allis Farmer’s Market, 6501 West National Avenue. Forks and Corks is one of the Milwaukee area’s biggest and best wine tasting events.
Fork and Corks is an annual event that combines fantastic wine and beer with delicious cuisine, beautiful artwork and live music. Enjoy unlimited sampling of nearly 50 wines and beers paired with food from twenty of the area’s best restaurants, all within the warm atmosphere of the historic West Allis Farmer’s Market.
Forks and Corks is ALL INCLUSIVE!
Admission, $40 - advance / $50 day of the event, includes unlimited sampling of over 50 wines and many beers.
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/forksandcorkswestallis
Forks and Corks features wines from Lo Duca Brothers and Syriana Wine Company.
Orders of ten (10) or more will receive a 10% discount
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS