Friday, September 14th | 5:30 - 9:30pm
Mark your calendars for the 7th annual Forks and Corks at the West Allis Farmer’s Market! Join other wine and food lovers on Friday, September 14th from 5:30 – 9:30pm at the West Allis Farmer’s Market, 6501 West National Avenue. Forks and Corks is one of the Milwaukee area’s biggest and best wine tasting events.
Fork and Corks is an annual event that combines fantastic wine and beer with delicious cuisine, beautiful artwork and live music. Enjoy unlimited sampling of nearly 50 wines and beers paired with food from twenty of the area’s best restaurants, all within the warm atmosphere of the historic West Allis Farmer’s Market.
Forks and Corks is ALL INCLUSIVE!
Admission, $40 - advance / $50 day of the event, includes unlimited sampling of over 50 wines and many beers.
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/forksandcorkswestallis
Forks and Corks features wines from Lo Duca Brothers and Syriana Wine Company.
Orders of ten (10) or more will receive a 10% discount
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager