Officers: President, Dr. Taylor Poehls;, ; President Elect Rich Woods; Vice President, David Eppelsheimer; Teasurer, Bob Reinhardt; Secretary, Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President, Ed Ellingson
Directors: Bob Gross; Ken Snyder, Peter Brusky; Dave Hoerig; Jason Gonwa; Eli Potkonjak, Warren Carity, Tom Schultz, Kevin Dwyer_______________________________
Bulletin for September 11 meeting
PROGRAMS & EVENTS.
Sep 6- Board Meeting, Alioto’s, 12:00 noon. Note change of week.
Sep 7- Interclub with Elm Grove Golden K, 9:00 AM, St Mary’s hall, Elm Grove.
Sep 11- Speaker to be announced.
Coming: Annual Induction of Officers dinner. Alioto’s. This is our regular meeting for the week. Details still coming, but expect an attitude adjustment hour c5:30, with dinner around 7:00. A sign up sheet will be circulated.
Meeting News: Happy dollars were few but impressive. Chuck Sturm had one for Rube Ziehlsdorf joining the club with a notable effect on our singing. Gary Knisbeck paid two, one for taking his granddaughter to the Bristol Renaissance Fair, and the other to recommend the Posters of Paris exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Museum. That caused Rob Ritter to pay a buck to note that many years ago he was ejected from the Atlas Art Museum in Chicago for stomping on their posters. Andy Barnes had a dollar for an update on Dick Bachman. Dick was moved to Luther Manor for therapy, only to have them botch matters, so he is back at Froedtert before being transferred to a different therapy facility.
Taylor Poehls paid a visit to Warren Breitlow, who is recovering slowly from his medical problems. His fractures are taking longer than expected to knit, but Warren hopes to be back in about four weeks or so.
Ken Snyder announced the date for the Annual Beer and Wine Tasting fund raiser. It will be on Friday, November 2nd. More details to follow.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editors: Kevin Sjostrom, Eli Potkonjak
Distribution: Tom DeLuca
Brusky Sjostrom & Alberts SC
2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 530
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids