If you're a student of Jennifer Engel or Cody Hedrick at Longfellow Middle School you will soon find out. Ms. Engel and Mr. Hedrick were awarded an $850 grant from the EFW to be used during this school year. They plan to use games during enrichment period which will allow students a hands-on opportunity to explore the world and become more familiar with the world and capitals around them. The goal is for students to learn where countries are and how these countries can interact with each other.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council