If you're a student of Jennifer Engel or Cody Hedrick at Longfellow Middle School you will soon find out. Ms. Engel and Mr. Hedrick were awarded an $850 grant from the EFW to be used during this school year. They plan to use games during enrichment period which will allow students a hands-on opportunity to explore the world and become more familiar with the world and capitals around them. The goal is for students to learn where countries are and how these countries can interact with each other.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study