If you're a student of Jennifer Engel or Cody Hedrick at Longfellow Middle School you will soon find out. Ms. Engel and Mr. Hedrick were awarded an $850 grant from the EFW to be used during this school year. They plan to use games during enrichment period which will allow students a hands-on opportunity to explore the world and become more familiar with the world and capitals around them. The goal is for students to learn where countries are and how these countries can interact with each other.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned