Did you graduate from the Spencerian Business College? Do you know someone who has? 2013 is the 150th anniversary of the formation of the nationally-acclaimed business school located here in Milwaukee. To celebrate, alumni are planning a party on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Concordia University of Wisconsin. Of the 12,000 distinguished Spencerian graduates, only 400 have been located to date. The volunteer committee is working hard to track down as many graduates as possible by the celebration date.
If you are an alumnus of the Spencerian Business College, or know someone who is, please contact Lisa Liljegren at email@example.com or 262.243.4474 to make sure you receive an invitation to this historic celebration.
The Spencerian Business College was founded by Robert C. Spencer in 1863 and operated independently in Milwaukee for 111 years; it merged with Concordia University in 1974 and became the Concordia School of Business.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner