Did you graduate from the Spencerian Business College? Do you know someone who has? 2013 is the 150th anniversary of the formation of the nationally-acclaimed business school located here in Milwaukee. To celebrate, alumni are planning a party on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Concordia University of Wisconsin. Of the 12,000 distinguished Spencerian graduates, only 400 have been located to date. The volunteer committee is working hard to track down as many graduates as possible by the celebration date.
If you are an alumnus of the Spencerian Business College, or know someone who is, please contact Lisa Liljegren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.243.4474 to make sure you receive an invitation to this historic celebration.
The Spencerian Business College was founded by Robert C. Spencer in 1863 and operated independently in Milwaukee for 111 years; it merged with Concordia University in 1974 and became the Concordia School of Business.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research