Did you graduate from the Spencerian Business College? Do you know someone who has? 2013 is the 150th anniversary of the formation of the nationally-acclaimed business school located here in Milwaukee. To celebrate, alumni are planning a party on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Concordia University of Wisconsin. Of the 12,000 distinguished Spencerian graduates, only 400 have been located to date. The volunteer committee is working hard to track down as many graduates as possible by the celebration date.
If you are an alumnus of the Spencerian Business College, or know someone who is, please contact Lisa Liljegren at email@example.com or 262.243.4474 to make sure you receive an invitation to this historic celebration.
The Spencerian Business College was founded by Robert C. Spencer in 1863 and operated independently in Milwaukee for 111 years; it merged with Concordia University in 1974 and became the Concordia School of Business.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016