Did you graduate from the Spencerian Business College? Do you know someone who has? 2013 is the 150th anniversary of the formation of the nationally-acclaimed business school located here in Milwaukee. To celebrate, alumni are planning a party on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Concordia University of Wisconsin. Of the 12,000 distinguished Spencerian graduates, only 400 have been located to date. The volunteer committee is working hard to track down as many graduates as possible by the celebration date.
If you are an alumnus of the Spencerian Business College, or know someone who is, please contact Lisa Liljegren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.243.4474 to make sure you receive an invitation to this historic celebration.
The Spencerian Business College was founded by Robert C. Spencer in 1863 and operated independently in Milwaukee for 111 years; it merged with Concordia University in 1974 and became the Concordia School of Business.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event