Did you graduate from the Spencerian Business College? Do you know someone who has? 2013 is the 150th anniversary of the formation of the nationally-acclaimed business school located here in Milwaukee. To celebrate, alumni are planning a party on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Concordia University of Wisconsin. Of the 12,000 distinguished Spencerian graduates, only 400 have been located to date. The volunteer committee is working hard to track down as many graduates as possible by the celebration date.
If you are an alumnus of the Spencerian Business College, or know someone who is, please contact Lisa Liljegren at email@example.com or 262.243.4474 to make sure you receive an invitation to this historic celebration.
The Spencerian Business College was founded by Robert C. Spencer in 1863 and operated independently in Milwaukee for 111 years; it merged with Concordia University in 1974 and became the Concordia School of Business.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available