The businesses of Village Court, 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove, will host a "Third Thursday Courtyard Fest" on August 16 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Featuring shopping, dining, and live entertainment. Free admission.
You Go Yoga will provide a free, one-hour yoga lesson in the courtyard beginning at 5 p.m.(weather permitting). All levels welcome. RAIN OR SHINE! Polka Party with Jeff Winard begins at 6 p.m. Wine and Beer Garden on the patio by Nora B's. Special deals at Well Bred Bargains, the resale shop that supports the Elmbrook Humane Society. The Dooryard Gallery will feature new work by local artists. Craft vendors in the courtyard, plus Wisconsin Iris Society will be on hand with information and iris bulbs for sale.
Village Court is located just east of Elm Grove Road behind M&I Bank. Call 262.780.8778 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award