The businesses of Village Court, 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove, will host a "Third Thursday Courtyard Fest" on August 16 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Featuring shopping, dining, and live entertainment. Free admission.
You Go Yoga will provide a free, one-hour yoga lesson in the courtyard beginning at 5 p.m.(weather permitting). All levels welcome. RAIN OR SHINE! Polka Party with Jeff Winard begins at 6 p.m. Wine and Beer Garden on the patio by Nora B's. Special deals at Well Bred Bargains, the resale shop that supports the Elmbrook Humane Society. The Dooryard Gallery will feature new work by local artists. Craft vendors in the courtyard, plus Wisconsin Iris Society will be on hand with information and iris bulbs for sale.
Village Court is located just east of Elm Grove Road behind M&I Bank. Call 262.780.8778 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease