The businesses of Village Court, 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove, will host a "Third Thursday Courtyard Fest" on August 16 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Featuring shopping, dining, and live entertainment. Free admission.
You Go Yoga will provide a free, one-hour yoga lesson in the courtyard beginning at 5 p.m.(weather permitting). All levels welcome. RAIN OR SHINE! Polka Party with Jeff Winard begins at 6 p.m. Wine and Beer Garden on the patio by Nora B's. Special deals at Well Bred Bargains, the resale shop that supports the Elmbrook Humane Society. The Dooryard Gallery will feature new work by local artists. Craft vendors in the courtyard, plus Wisconsin Iris Society will be on hand with information and iris bulbs for sale.
Village Court is located just east of Elm Grove Road behind M&I Bank. Call 262.780.8778 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts