The businesses of Village Court, 890 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove, will host a "Third Thursday Courtyard Fest" on August 16 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Featuring shopping, dining, and live entertainment. Free admission.
You Go Yoga will provide a free, one-hour yoga lesson in the courtyard beginning at 5 p.m.(weather permitting). All levels welcome. RAIN OR SHINE! Polka Party with Jeff Winard begins at 6 p.m. Wine and Beer Garden on the patio by Nora B's. Special deals at Well Bred Bargains, the resale shop that supports the Elmbrook Humane Society. The Dooryard Gallery will feature new work by local artists. Craft vendors in the courtyard, plus Wisconsin Iris Society will be on hand with information and iris bulbs for sale.
Village Court is located just east of Elm Grove Road behind M&I Bank. Call 262.780.8778 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women