Hart Park Square senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents -- A guide for families with older adults in transition." Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 6th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic