Hart Park Square senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents -- A guide for families with older adults in transition." Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 6th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse