Hart Park Square senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents -- A guide for families with older adults in transition." Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 6th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin