Sign up to be a part of one or all of these exciting new healthy eating series! These presentations are brought to you by the West Allis Health Department, Aurora Women's Pavilion, Wisconsin Well Woman Program and the Village at Manor Park. This series is a fresh beginning for the event formerly known as Reflections of Wellness for Women. With everyone's busy schedules we have changed to a shorter format. Having 4 separate 2 hour events spaced evenly throughtout the year, the committee hoped to be a better fit for crowded schedules!
Our second presentation in the series is scheduled to take place on September 12, 2012 from 6 - 8 pm at the Village of Manor Park, 3023 S. 84th Street. The theme of this event will be "Fall Harvest." Chef Monica Ceille will prepare a menu using the fall harvest items now available. Participants will taste the bounty, leave with recipes and have time to visit several educational booths. Chefs will be preparing tasty, nutritious dishes that are family friendly, appropriate when cooking for only one or two people and made with reasonably priced ingredients.
The class is $10 and anyone can register online at Aurora.org/Events or simply call 414-328-7524.
"Healthy Holidays" will be held on November 10th from 11 - 1 pm at Tanner Paull Restaurant and "Putting your Heart into Your Health" will be held at the Aurora Womens' Pavilion on February, 21st from 6 -8 pm. Register for one or all of the sessions by calling 414-328-7524. Please call with any questions. Don't miss the fun - register early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story