Sign up to be a part of one or all of these exciting new healthy eating series! These presentations are brought to you by the West Allis Health Department, Aurora Women's Pavilion, Wisconsin Well Woman Program and the Village at Manor Park. This series is a fresh beginning for the event formerly known as Reflections of Wellness for Women. With everyone's busy schedules we have changed to a shorter format. Having 4 separate 2 hour events spaced evenly throughtout the year, the committee hoped to be a better fit for crowded schedules!
Our second presentation in the series is scheduled to take place on September 12, 2012 from 6 - 8 pm at the Village of Manor Park, 3023 S. 84th Street. The theme of this event will be "Fall Harvest." Chef Monica Ceille will prepare a menu using the fall harvest items now available. Participants will taste the bounty, leave with recipes and have time to visit several educational booths. Chefs will be preparing tasty, nutritious dishes that are family friendly, appropriate when cooking for only one or two people and made with reasonably priced ingredients.
The class is $10 and anyone can register online at Aurora.org/Events or simply call 414-328-7524.
"Healthy Holidays" will be held on November 10th from 11 - 1 pm at Tanner Paull Restaurant and "Putting your Heart into Your Health" will be held at the Aurora Womens' Pavilion on February, 21st from 6 -8 pm. Register for one or all of the sessions by calling 414-328-7524. Please call with any questions. Don't miss the fun - register early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group Announces New Partners
- MCW student receives American Society of Hematology award
- Great American Smoke Out Encourages Smokers to Quit
- Researchers to develop research program to study dysfunctions in autism
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Christmas Concert