On Thursday, August 9, Wisconsin State Fair representatives took Wisconsin’s Fairest of the Fair Richelle Kastenson and three popular Fair entertainers including: Kenny Ahern (A Comedian shown here), Project Dynamite (A Musical/Novelty Act) and Sean Emery (A Juggling Comedian), to entertain the children at Children's Hospital and their families. The “mini-fair” event was sponsored Kohl’s Cares.
Children also received a “I’m a Blue Ribbon Kid” rosette ribbon, and got to enjoy a unique version of the Pig Race; the hospital’s approved therapy dogs dressed up as “Fair” animals; a variety of Fair games, and the Fair’s popular cream puffs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!