On Thursday, August 9, Wisconsin State Fair representatives took Wisconsin’s Fairest of the Fair Richelle Kastenson and three popular Fair entertainers including: Kenny Ahern (A Comedian shown here), Project Dynamite (A Musical/Novelty Act) and Sean Emery (A Juggling Comedian), to entertain the children at Children's Hospital and their families. The “mini-fair” event was sponsored Kohl’s Cares.
Children also received a “I’m a Blue Ribbon Kid” rosette ribbon, and got to enjoy a unique version of the Pig Race; the hospital’s approved therapy dogs dressed up as “Fair” animals; a variety of Fair games, and the Fair’s popular cream puffs.
- Alverno College Announces Faculty Promotions
- July 4th Parade Entry Deadline Friday
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays