On Thursday, August 9, Wisconsin State Fair representatives took Wisconsin’s Fairest of the Fair Richelle Kastenson and three popular Fair entertainers including: Kenny Ahern (A Comedian shown here), Project Dynamite (A Musical/Novelty Act) and Sean Emery (A Juggling Comedian), to entertain the children at Children's Hospital and their families. The “mini-fair” event was sponsored Kohl’s Cares.
Children also received a “I’m a Blue Ribbon Kid” rosette ribbon, and got to enjoy a unique version of the Pig Race; the hospital’s approved therapy dogs dressed up as “Fair” animals; a variety of Fair games, and the Fair’s popular cream puffs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room