On Thursday, August 9, Wisconsin State Fair representatives took Wisconsin’s Fairest of the Fair Richelle Kastenson and three popular Fair entertainers including: Kenny Ahern (A Comedian shown here), Project Dynamite (A Musical/Novelty Act) and Sean Emery (A Juggling Comedian), to entertain the children at Children's Hospital and their families. The “mini-fair” event was sponsored Kohl’s Cares.
Children also received a “I’m a Blue Ribbon Kid” rosette ribbon, and got to enjoy a unique version of the Pig Race; the hospital’s approved therapy dogs dressed up as “Fair” animals; a variety of Fair games, and the Fair’s popular cream puffs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award