Please join the Friends of Hart Park for a viewing of the animated film Rio at the Second Annual Family Film Night on Wednesday, August 22nd at the Hart Park Rotary Stage.
The comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a domesticated macaw from small-town Minnesota, who meets the fiercely independent Jewel. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime to Rio de Janeiro.
Bring the family to the Hart Park Rotary Stage to gather at 6:45 PM with Rio beginning at 7:45PM.
The Milwaukee Hot Dog Company will be selling hot dogs, chips, candy, and soda. Gilles Frozen Custard will be selling frozen custard and custard treats before and during the movie.
In the event of rain or poor weather, the movie will be shown the following evening.
The showing of Rio was made possible through generous donations from: Bunzel’s Old Fashion Meat Market, Saz’s Catering, Uptown Motors, Balistreri’s Restaurants, Mike and Judy Doyle from Tosa Skateboarder’s United, Milwaukee Hot Dog Company & Candyman Snack Shop, Hart Park Senior Center, Tosa Insurance Agency, SuperCuts, BMO Harris Bank, Gilles Frozen Custard, Outpost Natural Foods, Johnson’s Cycle & Fitness and the Waterstone Bank Foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde