Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Three doctors from Wauwatosa have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Christopher Chitambar, M.D., is an oncologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
James R. Sanger, M.D., is a plastic surgeon practicing at Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and the Zablocki V.A. Medical Center.
Stuart Wong, M.D., is an oncologist practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS