Internist Jane Njeri Wainaina joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jane Njeri Wainaina, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wainaina specializes in hospital medicine and infection control. She completed a fellowship in infectious disease at MCW prior to joining the faculty.
After earning her medical degree from the University of Nairobi in Nairobi, Kenya, in 1997, Dr. Wainaina completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill. She received the Harry Kurz, M.D., Memorial Award from St. Francis Hospital in recognition of her teaching achievements and was selected as chief resident in 2006.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You