Internist Jane Njeri Wainaina joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jane Njeri Wainaina, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wainaina specializes in hospital medicine and infection control. She completed a fellowship in infectious disease at MCW prior to joining the faculty.
After earning her medical degree from the University of Nairobi in Nairobi, Kenya, in 1997, Dr. Wainaina completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill. She received the Harry Kurz, M.D., Memorial Award from St. Francis Hospital in recognition of her teaching achievements and was selected as chief resident in 2006.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21