Internist Jane Njeri Wainaina joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jane Njeri Wainaina, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wainaina specializes in hospital medicine and infection control. She completed a fellowship in infectious disease at MCW prior to joining the faculty.
After earning her medical degree from the University of Nairobi in Nairobi, Kenya, in 1997, Dr. Wainaina completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill. She received the Harry Kurz, M.D., Memorial Award from St. Francis Hospital in recognition of her teaching achievements and was selected as chief resident in 2006.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status